SSC CGL admit card are released on the official CGL website and you have to use your roll no and password to access the documents and you have to note the admit card will not be send to you via any means accept you have to download it form the official website.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CGL for the recruitment of the Grade B and the Grade C officers to be posed at the PAN India Basis for the central ministry vacancies. This has come to notice that the next CGL is expected to be regulated by NTA or CBSE.
The entire schedule for the upcoming session will released shortly.
How to download the admit card
- The admit card wil be declared region wise. All the candidates are advised that you have to obtain their admit cards form the official website of SSC follow these steps
- Go to the official website of SSC CGL
- You will find a admit card link, click on the link and then click on the SSC CGL admit card
- Your next step is to enter your SSC CGL 2018 registration number and date of birth as your password.
- The next step is to verify all the details mentioned in the admit card and then you can download and save your SSC CGL admit card.
- Obtain the hard copy of your admit card for your future reference.
Documents required with the SSC CGL admit card.
You need additional documents with the admit at the examination centre. This is an important note the admit card is the most important thing that you should carry because your admit card is proof for your candidature. In addition to admit card candidates have to carry valid photo ID which is issued by government on India
- You have to carry your E- admit card to the exam centre and this is must
- Make sure that you carry two recent colour photographs and in addition to this a valid photo ID in original to the examination centre
- All the candidates have to attach a passport size photograph and sign across the same.
- Kindly do not download your admit card multiple times as this can lead to blocking of candidate’s access.
- Mobiles phones and any other related times are not permissible in the examination centre and if you are caught you candidature will to stopped and necessary actions will be taken.