Punjab Revenue Patwari Model Paper
1. Which is the most famous city in Punjab ?
(a) Ludhiana (b) Amritsar (c) Chandigarh (d) Patiala
2. Who is the first lady Chief Minister of Punjab?
(a) Bibi Jagir Kaur (b) Kiran Bedi (c) Rajinder Kaur Bhattal (d) Ms. Seema Roy
3. Who was the first Governor of Punjab?
(a) Mr. Chandu Lal Trivedi (b) Bansilal (c) Gopi Chand (d) Amrinder Singh
4. Who is the first lady Deputy Commissioner of Punjab?
(a) Ms. Vini Chohan (b) Ms. Vini Mahajan (c) Ms. Kiran Bedi (d) None of these
5. Which is the biggest District of Punjab?
(a) Fatehgarh Sahib (b) Mansa (c) Morinda (d) Ferozpur
6. Which is the smallest District in Punjab?
(a) Moga (b) Mansa (c) Fatehgarh Sahib (d) Bhatinda
7. When was the PUnjab annexation with the British Rule?
(a) 1829 (b) 1839 (c) 1859 (d) 1849
Ans – (d)
8. Which is new created city in Punjab?
(a) Fatehgarh Sahib (b) Anandgarh (c) Garshankar (d) Nawashahar
9. When was Punjabi University established at Patiala?
(a) 1930 (b) 1940 (c) 1950 (d) 1960
Ans – (d)
10. When was the Punjab School Education Board established in Punjab?
(a) 1969 (b) 1959 (c) 1949 (d) 1939
Ans – (a)
11. How many divisions of Punjab state?
(a) 5 (b) 4 (c) 6 (d) 7
12. How many Universities in Punjab?
(a) 8 (b) 10 (c) 6 (d) 9
13. What is the old name of Punjab?
(a) Sapta Sindhu (b) Spta Rishi (c) Sapta Aba (d) Panj-Ab
14. How many Parliamentary constituencies in Punjab?
(a) 14 (b) 13 (c) 16 (d) 17
15. Guru Nanak Dev was born in ?
(a) 1466 (b) 1467 (c) 1468 (d) 1469