BVP CET 2019 Application Form (for MBA/MHA, MCA) has been Released on 11th February 2019. BVP CET is also known as Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test it is university level entrance examination. BVP CET exam is conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
BVP CET is organized separately to get admission in the Engineering, Medical, Management, and other courses. Candidate can get admission in various UG & PG courses offered by BVP and its affiliated institutions. This exam is conducted every year for candidates.
Here, candidates can get full details of the BVP CET 2019, including, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application Form, And Many Others.
BVP CET 2019 Notification – Application Form Released
BVP CET 2019 Application Form (for MBA/MHA, MCA) has been Released on 11th February 2019. Click Here to Check Application Details.
BVP CET 2019 Quick Links
BVP CET Highlights
|Exam Name||BVP CET|
|Full Form||Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Type||UG & PG Level|
|Offered Courses||Engineering, Architecture, Management, Law & Other Courses|
|Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Govt. of India|
|Exam Date||To be Annouced|
|Exm Duration||2 Hrs 30 Min.|
BVP CET Exam Dates 2019
Candidates can know the BVP CET 2019 exam dates details. Candidates should know the evens of entrance exam such as Application form submission date, Date of Exam, Declaration of Result/Merit List and Counselling etc.
In this section, candidates can get the tentative BVP CET 2019 exam dates for various offered courses.
|Courses||Dates 2019 (Announced)|
|Application form submission date||Date of Exam||Declaration of Result/Merit List||Counseling|
|BVP CET Engineering 2019 (B.Tech)||4th week of May||Last week of May||2nd week of June||3rd week of June|
|B.Arch||Last week of June||–||2nd week of July||3rd week of July|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2019 (MCA)||3rd week of March||4th week of March||1st week of April||Last week of April|
|BVP CET B-MAT 2019 (MBA)||3rd week of March||4th week of March||3rd week of April||4th week of April|
|BVP CET BUMAT 2019 (BBA/BCA)||Last week of May||1st week of June||2nd week of June||1st week of July|
|BVP CET PHARMUG 2019 (B.Pharma/Pharma D)||1st week of June||2nd week of June||3rd week of June||1st week of July|
|BVP CET LLB 2019||2nd week of June||3rd week of June||4th week of June||1st week of July|
BVP CET 2019 Application Form
Different courses application form registration will be on different dates. Candidates have to submit the application form before the due dates.
The candidates those want to apply for BVP CET 2019 application form can apply through online or offline mode.
- BVP CET 2019 online registration of application for various UG and PG programmes will be started on different dates.
- Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date of the submission of application form.
- Candidates can get the offline application form by purchased in person at designated centers mentioned in the brochure and at the Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
- Candidates have to furnish all details carefully in the application form and send it along with the DD to the address given below:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
Candidates should keep printed copies of BVP CET 2019 of application form for further needs. Below is given application form fees for different courses. Candidates can pay application fees through online mode.
- The application fee will be different for every course.
- Candidates can submit the fee through credit card/debit card/internet banking/DD.
|Application Fee||Entrance Exam|
|BVP CET Engineering||Rs.1500/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT /BVP CET B-MAT||Rs.1700/|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs.2000/-|
|BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET||Rs.3000/-|
Eligibility Criteria 2019
Check criteria as per courses opted different curses have different criteria. Candidates must read full eligibility criteria of BVP CET 2019 exam. UG and PG courses eligibility criteria is provided of BVP CET 2019 entrance exam.
The candidates those will satisfy all eligibility criteria will only be considered for the admission.
For UG courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 12 years (1st to 12th) of study from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have 45% (40% for SC/ST category) in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have passed the 3 years of graduation from BVP or any other recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the graduation.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
BVP CET Exam Pattern 2019
Check the exam pattern and syllabus of BVP CET 2019 Exam Pattern this will help candidates in their study. Candidates have to attain exam which will be held in offline mode.
Different courses have a different duration like for Medical, Engineering, PG Dental & PG Medical entrance exam will be 3 hours and for MCA & MBA entrance exam it will be 2 ½ hours.
Here we have given the exam pattern for B.Tech and MBA course. Likewise, for other courses candidates can get it from the university website.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of multiple choice type questions.
- Duration of Exam: The duration for Medical, Engineering, PG Dental & PG Medical entrance exam will be 3 hours and for MCA & MBA entrance exam it will be 2 ½ hours.
- Maximum Marks: The complete questions paper will be of 200 marks.
- The language of Exam: The exam paper will be asked in the English language.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|Mathematics at 10th level||30|
|Logical and Abstracts Reasoning||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
|Programmes||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|First Year B.Tech/Integrated M.Sc in Photonics||Mathematics||125|
|BBA.LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)||General English||50|
|Reasoning and Logical Thinking Ability||50|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||25|
|Law Related Matters||25|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||25|
BVP CET Syllabus 2019
The study from the syllabus of BVP CET 2019 exams will be different for each course.
The university will issue the syllabus for BVP CET 2019 exam on their official portal. In UG courses candidates have to study from 11th and 12th class syllabus. The university will provide the complete syllabus in this section.t will contain questions from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. Candidates can check the syllabus as per the course opted by them.
Preparation Tips 2019
- Make a study schedule and follow it regularly.
- Candidates should know the complete syllabus, don’t go out of syllabus topics.
- Candidates can solve the previous year’s questions paper.
- Candidates can make a short note about what you have studied for the exam day.
- Candidates can even practice questions from different books.
- And maintain your health.
BVP CET Admit Card 2019
BVP CET Admits Card 2019 for various entrance exams will be issued by the university. BVP CET admits card 2019 for various entrance exams on different dates and months.
- BVP CET 2019 admit cards will be made available through online mode.
- In the fourth week of May 2019 admit cards will be available for B.Tech course.
- Candidates must keep their admit cards safe.
BVP CET Result 2019
BVP CET Result 2019 will be released after a few weeks of entrance exam. Candidates can check they have admitted cards through online mode.
- After completion of the written test and GD & PI rounds result for B-MAT will be declared.
- Result for other courses will be declared as per the exam date.
BVP CET 2019 Cut off will be Released After Result Declaration.
BVP CET Counselling/ Admission 2019
After the declaration of result counseling process will start. Counseling will be organized by the university and it will be held in offline mode. For each course, BVP CET counseling 2019 will be held separately.
- Candidates will be allotted seat on the availability of seats in participating institutions.
- Candidates will be selected on the bases of candidate’s sore marks in entrance exam.
- Candidates have to carry all necessary requirements documents at counseling.
Documents required for attending the counseling:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling Letter
- Character Certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses)
- Passport size photographs
BVP CET 2019 Exam Center
BVP CET 2019 exam centres are provided below. Candidates can check details in details on official portal through online mode.
|Exam Centre No.||Exam Centre|
If you have any other queries about BVP CET 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.