BHU UET 2019: Undergraduate Entrance Test 2019 (UET 2019) is conducted by the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) to screen the candidates who are eligible for admission into the undergraduate programmes. Candidates, who have completed their higher secondary education, can apply for the CET 2019 to pursue the desired undergraduate programme from BHU. Aspiring candidates will have to fill and submit the online application form through the online mode. Candidates have been provided all the information about the BHU UET 2019 here where candidates can get to know all the details about the BHU UET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, and Important dates.
Latest: BHU UET 2019 application form has been released now. Apply here
Highlights on BHU UET 2019
|Name of the exam||Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||BHU UET|
|Organized by||Banaras Hindu University|
|Mode of examination||Offline mode|
|Participating institutions||BHU Faculty and six constituent colleges|
|Application form available from||10th Feb 2019|
|Minimum eligibility||12th Pass|
|Seats offered||5166 UG seats (approx)|
|Duration of exam||Two hours & 2½ hours as per the courses.|
BHU UET 2019 Important Dates
The dates for BHU UET 2019 have been given in the following table:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Events||Dates Assigned|
|1.||Start date for Online Application||Available|
|2.||Last date for Online Application||9th March 2019|
|3.||Start date for Admit Card downloading||April 2019|
|4.||The last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||April 2019|
|5.||BHU UET Examination||12, 13, 14, 15, & 16th May 2019|
|6.||Release of BHU UET Draft Answer Keys||May 2019|
|7.||Declaration of result||May 2019|
In order to take part in the Undergraduate Entrance Test 2019, candidates are required to fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the rules set by BHU. The details of the eligibility criteria have been given in the following points:
- Candidates need to have completed their higher secondary education from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have studied the subjects at the higher secondary level which they are willing to pursue graduation programme from BHU.
- There is no minimum and maximum age limit for admission into BHU for undergraduate courses.
BHU UET Application Form 2019
The candidates will be required to take part in the BHU UET 2019 who submit the BHU application form 2019. Candidates can submit the BHU application form as according to the details given in the following points:
- The BHU UET Application form 2019 will be required to be filled and submitted through the official website of the university.
- The application form will have fields where, candidates need to fill all the details in the about the age, address, and the educational qualifications.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee as well as asked by the university.
- The application fee can be paid by the candidates through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application for the future reference.
The application fee for all programmes except Shastri (Hons.) is Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC category). Candidates can make the payment either online mode using credit card/ debit card or through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
BHU UET Important Links
The BHU Common entrance Test 2019 will be conducted offline. Candidates can get more details of the BHU exam pattern in the following points:
- The exam will be based on the objective questions.
- BHU UET 2019 will be held in offline mode.
- Candidates will be given 2 hours or 2½ hours (as per course) to solve 150 objective questions in the CET 2019.
- There will be 3 marks for every correct response.
- Moreover, there will be a deduction of 1/3rd marks for the wrong answers.
The admit card of BHU UET 2019 will be issued at least a week before the commencement of exam. The entrance test of BHU UET for various undergraduate courses will be held on different dates. The hall ticket will include important details related exam such as candidate name & roll number, exam centre details, date and time of the exam and instructions about the conduct of exam. Candidates who registered successfully can download the admit card by logging into their registered account. Admit card is an important document which is to be carried by the candidate at the examination center on the day of the test. The authority will not allow any candidate to write in the exam without holding a valid admit card.
BHU UET 2019 answer key will be released by the conducting body through online mode after the exam is over. The answer key for BHU UET 2019 will be published separately for each course. With the help of answer key, candidate can cross their answers. In case of objections, they can also challenge the answer key within a stipulated time.
The result of BHU UET 2019 will be announced by the university most likely in the month of June 2019. Candidates can check the BHU UET Result 2019 in online mode only for every course. The result for different UG Courses will be declared on different days. The test result will comprise the details including qualifying status, overall marks and sectional scores obtained by students in the entrance exam. To check/download the result, candidates need to login to their registered account using their login credentials. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the admit card and keep it safe for future reference.
There will be computerized counselling process organized by BHU for admissions to various UG courses. Shortlisted candidates will be required to fill their choices online by login their account. Candidates will be invited to attend the counselling as per their rank on scheduled date and time. After the document verification, seats will be allotted to the qualified candidates.