AP LAWCET 2019 Exam Date has been Announced now. The Exam will be Held on 6th May 2019. From the first week of March 2019 AP LAWCET, 2019 Application Form will available on online mode. AP LAWCET is referred to Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test and it is a state level entrance exam. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur is the main entrance exam conducting body.
This university conducts the AP LAWCET2019 exam on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh state. Candidates have to score good marks in the entrance to get admission to the law courses.
Here, we have provided detailed information about AP LAWCET 2019 containing Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates And How To Apply.
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form:
AP LAWCET 2019 Exam Date has been Announced now. The Exam will be Held on 6th May 2019. Click Here to Check Exam Dates Details.
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form
The application form will be available from 1st week of March 2019and the Last date to submit application form is 4th week of March 2019. Candidates have to fill all personal and qualification details in the application form.
In this section, candidates can check details about AP LAWCET Application Form 2019 mode, dates, fee, upload documents, etc.
- AP LAWCET Application Form 2019 can be filled only through online mode.
- There is no offline mode or any other modes application will be by the authority.
- Candidates can fill the AP LAWCET Online Application 2019 from the first week of March 2019
- To fill the application form Aadhaar Card is mandatory.
- Candidates have to submit application till the fourth week of March 2019 without late fee.
- Candidates can fill the application until the second week of April 2019 with late fees.
- After filling, application candidates should upload their scanned photograph (Size: 50 KB) & signature (Size: 30 KB) in a JPEG format.
- Candidates should save the print copy of the filled application for further references.
- No need to submit the application by post to the university.
Candidates filled application have to pay application fees compulsorily. Payment can be done through online mode.
- The application fee will be 700for all category candidates.
- The fee can be submitted through online mode, i.e. credit card, debit card & net banking.
Candidates who are interested to give entrance examination to be master in the field of LAW in Andhra Pradesh must know the AP LAWCET 2019 eligibility criteria. If fail, they may face difficulties at registration.
Before applying for the AP LAWCET exam, candidates should check the eligibility criteria:
- Indian National can apply for this exam.
- Candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
For LLB (3 years):
- Qualifying Exam:P passed graduation degree (10+2+3 pattern) or its equivalent examination.
- Minimum Marks:S core minimum 45% aggregate marks in the above qualifying exam.
For LLB (5 years):
- Qualifying Exam:P passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks:S secure at least 45% aggregate marks in the above exam.
Candidates should check important exam dates of AP LAWCET exam, here information regarding the exam dates (Tentative) in given short. Candidates should know the events such asApplication Release, Last date for form submission (without late fee) and Last date for form submission (with late fee ) etc.
Check here tentative dates of AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form:
|Application Release||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date for form submission (without late fee)||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 500)||Last week of March 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 1000)||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 5000)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 10000)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||1st week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||6th May 2019|
How to Apply for AP LAWCET 2019
Eligible Candidates who are willing to apply they must complete application procedure as per the brochure. Follow the below steps to fill the AP LAWCET Online Application 2019. Candidates must take a look at following given steps to know how to fill AP LAWCET Online Application 2019:
- Go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on the “Fee Payment” link.
- Fill your basic details & click on the “Make Payment” button.
- After fee payment, you will get “Payment ID” on your registered email ID & mobile number.
- Then, click on “AP LAWCET Fee Payment Status”.
- Login with the “Payment ID” & “Date of Birth” to check fee payment status.
- Click on “Fill AP LAWCET Online Application Form” link.
- Now, fill your personal, educational, aadhaar card, communication address & other details.
- Then, upload your recent passport size photograph & signature in a given format.
- After completing all the steps, click on “Save & Preview” button.
- Check your filled details & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take a print copy of the application for further process.
For any other queries about AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box